Kitchen Fire Suppression Systems
Commercial kitchens pose one of the greatest risks for fires. Your restaurant is full of industrial, high-heat equipment that often encounters cooking oils and grease, all of which present a significant fire hazard. Protecting your kitchen staff and the equipment within your kitchen is paramount but can be tricky. Fire extinguishers are cumbersome and are not conducive to the cooking environment, and water only makes grease fires worse.
A restaurant fire protection system provides the safe, efficient solution your kitchen needs to quickly extinguish any fire hazard, directly at the source of most kitchen fires — the cooking surface.
Annual, Semi-Annual, and Pre-Engineered Kitchen System Services
Empire Fire Protection Services offers complete service from design to project management as well as installation and inspection for all non-water based custom engineered and pre-engineered fire suppression systems.
Having a reliable restaurant fire suppression system is essential
All our equipment installations are factory certified.
Our Kitchen Fire Suppression System Services include:
- Visual inspection to determine whether the hood system has been tampered with or leaked down
- UL-300 Compliance Review
- Installation of current fusible links
- Clean / de-grease nozzles
- Check cylinder condition and hydrostatic test date
- Ensure pipe and conduit are secure
- Inspect linkage for cable fraying
- Inspect regulator test date
- Inspect pull station
- Check chemical type and quantity
- Verify gas valve operation and shutdown
- Weigh activation cartridges as necessary or replace as required
- Full function test of system to verify electric shutdown operation
- Trip testing of automatic detection cables to ensure reliability
- Verification of fire alarm activation (where connected to an alarm)
- Verification that grease producing cooking appliances are protected
Why Choose Us
Empire Fire Protection Service is built on 25 years of industry experience and knowledge. We understand the great need for fire preparation and protection services within our local communities and aim to offer the most comprehensive, efficient service possible. We are one of the largest fire protection companies in the Northeast, servicing areas throughout New York and Pennsylvania.