At Empire Protection Services, we value the health and safety of each individual customer.
That is why we are diligent about annual safety inspections and servicing. All fire alarm system manufacturers follow NFPA guidelines, urging all owners to have yearly safety inspections. Empire Protection Services follows all National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Standard 72 guidelines and the local Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ). We are fully licensed by the Department of State for fire alarm system installation. This is of utmost importance, particularly when the lives of others are at stake, such as in apartments and commercial buildings.
Schedule your consult today to ensure you and those around you are protected.
We provide inspection and servicing for the following fire alarm systems and related elements:
- Testing of the Fire Alarm Control including the power supplies and backup batteries
- Complete testing of all field devices installed in the location
- Manual pull stations
- Smoke detectors
- Beam detectors
- Duct detectors
- Smoke/fire doors magnetic hold-open device
- Fire alarm monitoring
- Sprinkler water flow and tamper alarms
- Heat detectors
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Notification appliances (horns, strobes, speakers)
- Remote annunciator
- Auxillary power supply panels
- Reserve battery analysis
- Verification of all signals with the central station (if monitored)
- Sensitivity testing
Fire deaths have been cut in half since smoke alarms were introduced in the late 1970s.
The following are warning signs that are always important to look out for. We run into these issues most commonly during servicing and repairs:
- Issues with the fire alarm panel
- False alarms on the fire alarm panel
- Ground faults
- Low battery trouble
- Dead carbon monoxide detectors
- Phone line trouble
- Duct-detector problems
- New panel installs
- Monitoring change over needed
Learn to recognize these signs and take action to schedule service for your system immediately.
Why Choose Us
Empire Fire Protection Service is built on 25 years of industry experience and knowledge. We understand the great need for fire preparation and protection services within our local communities and aim to offer the most comprehensive, efficient service possible. We are one of the largest fire protection companies in the Northeast, servicing areas throughout New York and Pennsylvania.