Backflow prevention is an integral part of drinking water safety.
Over 98% of buildings have some sort of Backflow device preventing contaminants from entering the public water supply. Backflow preventers are typically located in every commercial property at the point where the municipal water supply enters a commercial property. Backflow preventers are tested annually to ensure they are operating correctly with reports being submitted to the local water authority.
ASSE and Multi state certified in testing and repair.
Annual inspections and services include:
- Visual inspection for signs of leakage
- Testing of devices in accordance with strict regulatory standards
- Submittal of reports to proper water authorities
- Replacement of worn rubber interior components as needed
- Flushing of devices
- Troubleshooting and repair of leaking devices
- Replacement of existing devices in the event of catastrophic failure